.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

June 16, 2008

Daen Mahamongkol on Google Map

I went to Daen Mahamongkol recently for a 8-precepts retreat. You won't find much information about it on the internet. Even many local Thais don't know there is such a great place in their country. So, I took my Garmin eTrex Legend Cx along. The latitude and longitude were registered as North 14 degrees 8.978 minutes and East 99 degrees 6.655 minutes respectively. I will share some photos later.

Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu Anumodami... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=124900209511

Hi! This is a facebook group that I have created for Daen Mahamongkol. Come join us! :)

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you please give more instruction on how to get there? I do want to come! But I have no idea how and google does not seem very helpful.

Please help me! Thank you!
Sadhu sadhu sadhu

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home