.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

January 11, 2005

Knock 'em Dead Interview - Part 2

Just a short one today. After discovering that the interviewee has near zero knowledge on the technical side, here comes the most interesting part - money.

Bastard: What is your expected salary?

Idiot: [confidential]

Bastard: You only have a one-year diploma and no working experience. Why do you think we can pay you that amount?

Idiot: Oh... [multi-national company] is a "big" company. I am sure you can pay me. Everyone is driving big cars as I can see from the car park.

Bastard: Why do you think people who drive big cars can pay you high salary?

Idiot: Yeah, I see people wear long sleeves and ties. This company surely can pay one...

Bastard: Those are suppliers and vendors la... By the way, I am wearing jeans today. Thank you very much and have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home