.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

September 27, 2006

Capsicum chinense jacquin

My first encounter with Habanero chilli was in the year 1999. At the groceries store in Oregon, it was sold along side with other varieties such as Anaheim, JalapeƱo, Serrano, etc. It led me to do some searches on the Internet and found that it is one of the hottest in the world. TheScarms has more information on this exotic plant.

Fellow blogger, Khanasai helped me to get started with this minor agricultural project. I like to plant something that can be eaten rather than just beautiful flowers. It could be due to the fact that my favourite pastime is enjoying food. Only 2 pots of chilli for now, and of course, will multiply them from the seeds later.

I took many photos of my beloved chille plants, but since I am a newbie in photography, I consulted my co-worker who is also fellow blogger, Loctor Mayat to sort out those that cannot be shown to the public. I need to practise more.


 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home