.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

January 14, 2005

An interesting lunch and an interesting quote

Let's break away today from those quite specific topics as I usually did in the past. Four of us, good co-workers and freinds had banana leaf rice today. We chatted almost anything and the lunch lasted for 90 minutes. It is not my intention to blog what we chatted. Just wanted to share an interesting and meaningful quote that I saw on one of the few paintings on the wall.

A FOOT WALKED IS WORTH A MILE TALKED

One of the topics that is favoured by co-workers is about their bosses. Well, I am a supervisor. I have to learn to follow and also to lead. Kind of being sandwiched in between. Anyway, the most important thing of being a supervisor is to lead by example, I think. That's what the quote above is all about. I am pretty sure that many people are not happy with those who talk but do nothing, and those who bullshit days and nights. No real solution to this problem, just be yourself, don't do to other what you don't want others to do to you. Start walking today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home